Monday, May 24, 2010

May 18, 2010

Today was another successful planting day at Arts West. I was overwhelmed with the amount of fun I had planting the trees and bushes. I did not realize how much I really enjoyed planting and gardening until this class. I have fallen in love with it and will continue planting/gardening for the rest of my life. I am really excited to also see how they turn out when harvested. I have gone out of my way to take my friends there and show them what we have planted and started here in the community. They love that we now have these fruit trees available to the community.

I am also really excited for our own garden for we have seen our seeds sprouting now and are on their way to producing food! This is really exciting and I cannot wait to see where they are at the end of the quarter. I will be here in the summer as well and would love to help harvest them if any more help is needed or wanted! I would be more than willing to help out!

1 comment:

  1. Nicole, that would be very nice to see the harvest in the summer. You are truly rewarded from that. I was enjoyed the happiness from that last summer. And very glad you also influence your friends and bring these good ideas to them. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete