Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May 4, 2010

Today we had a great speaker, Heidi Anderson, who gave a great talk about community nutrition. I was not even aware of the position and job opportunities they had at WellWorks. I really am inspired by the work and programs that WellWorks does. I have been to WellWorks several times but did not know much about what it offered to the community. I got the feeling that it was mostly geared towards OU members but was informed that they do community events as well. I was also really inspired by all the things that Heidi has accomplished not just at WellWorks but at WIC too. I am really excited about learning more and more about WIC on the 11th from our own county WIC consultant. I hope to obtain and achieve the experience and career opportunities along the lines of what Heidi has and what she has shared with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment